Sunday, March 9, 2008

my observations on life-women

Yesterday my sister Abby complained that she wasn't going to participate in making a reproduction out of snow of Lev Kerbel's sculpture of Karl Marx complete with a Santa hat. Natalie wanted a Christmas themed sculpture and I wanted to make a public statement and so I thought my idea was a good compromise. Natalie isn't familiar with Lev Kerbel and sculpture so I thought I could get away with it. Abby as usual didn't want to help. She would rather obsess over herself and complained that snow angels are easier to make. I didn't hesitate to add this bit of genius thought,  "Schopenhauer sympathizes with you Abby when he said One need only look at a woman’s shape to discover that she is not intended for either too much mental or too much physical work." Abby replied, "I wish everyone understood me." There is hope for Abby. 
 

No comments: