Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bad taste in my mouth

Jan 26: Bought Seagram's Extra Dry Gin because I read that Gin can be an acquired taste. The dryer the gin the less flavor. When I get a spirit I take a shot of it to start. A shot of gin is definitely an acquired taste. For some damn reason the author lists the first two ingredient drink featuring gin as the Alfredo, gin and Campari. Thank goodness for the internet because after reading people's comments about Campari I decide against buying it because of the disgusting taste spoken of. Some people develop a taste however. Every one lists a gin and Campari as a gin and Campari not an Alfredo. If the author did this the first doublet gin cocktail would be Bee's Knees. Gin and honey sounds more appealing. I'm going to give up on gin for a while.

No comments: